- Men’s Billabong wetsuit
- Thickness: 5/4 mm
- Neoprene: 100% AX2 Superflex jersey provides impressive flexibility and strength without sacrificing warmth
- Chest zip entry: Watertight, easy to get off and on and offers great freedom of movement and not using a reduction in flex around the back panel
- Lining: Hollow fibre thermal lining is found within the chest and back to keep your core warmer for longer
- Seam construction: Twin needle glued and blind-stiched seams minimises water entry
- Ergonomic seam placement: Strategically placed seams maximise range of movement
- Internal SUPERFLEX stretch neo tape: Used in essential areas of the wetsuit to optimise stretch
- Knee pads: Created with a lightweight, resistant jersey adding protection for your knees and the suit without being bulky
- Branding: Sleek grey colouring with a Billabong logo on chest and left shin
- Liquid tape cuff seals assist to do away with any water flush through the cuffs when paddling, duck diving or wiping-out
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 8C – 9C (47F – 49F)
The Billabong Absolute 5/4mm Suit is a brilliant option for those cold water sessions within the winter months.
Designed and developed with Billabong team riders, the Absolute Comp is built for maximum performance combining supreme stretch and warmth.
The hollow-fibre fleece lining wicks moisture away from the body to keep your core warm and the ergonomic seam placements and chest zip-entry are designed to allow a full range of movement so you dont sacrifice warmth for flexibility The liquid sealed cuffs and blind-stitched and taped seams reduce water flushing at the same time as maintaining flexibility too.